Featured Video

vendredi 18 septembre 2015

Transport and Hobbies (Quiz)

Second term, 2015-05-20                                Teacher: Hamza Chafii
Quiz number 02: Communication                  School:
Units : Transport (7) and Hobbies (8)             Level: Third Year Junior High School

Question 1: Complete the following dialogue: (5 marks)
Tudrt: ………………………………………………………………………….?
Alex: My favourite means of transport is taxi.  …………………………………….?
Tudrt: ………………………………………………………………………………
Alex: Do you like reading stories?
Tudrt: No, I ………………… but I ……………….. playing football.
Question 2: Put the sentences below into order to form a dialogue: (5 marks)
1.      I get up at seven o’clock.
2.      My hobby is playing the piano.
3.      I also like tennis. And you?
4.      What time do you get up?
5.      How do you go to school?
6.      Hello! I’m Stephen. And you?
7.      I go to school by bike.
8.      Hello! I’m Anzar. I’m Moroccan.
9.      My hobby is drawing. And you?
10.  I like music and swimming.
Question 3: Use these adverbs appropriately: (6marks)
often        always        usually         never        rarely      sometimes
Ali: My name is Ali. I ……………. (100./.)  listen to music. I …….. (0./.) watch TV.
Samira: I’m Samira. I ………… (75./.)  play the guitar. I……….. (50./.) drive a car.
Aksel: I’m Aksel. I …………….. (25./.) visit my friends. I ……… (5./.) go out.
Question 4: Ask the right question for each answer: (4marks)

                   Question
              Answer
1 ………………………………………………..……?
It’s twenty past seven (7:20)
2. ………………………………………………….?
I’m practicing sport.
3. ……………………………………..…basketball?
Yes, she is.
4. ……………………………………………a film?
No, I’m not.

0 commentaires:

إضغط هنا لإضافة تعليق

Enregistrer un commentaire

Blogger Widgets